Information For Applicants
Eisenhower Health participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Eisenhower Health participates with the NRMP to provide the opportunity for applicants to consider selection options. The program director(s) and staff evaluate the qualifications of all applicants to the programs before deciding who will be offered positions.
THE NRMP Matching Process at Eisenhower Health:
NRMP Program Code 1485146F0
Eisenhower Health accepts the universal application and requires all materials to be submitted in full before an interview may be scheduled. We can only consider applications that have been submitted through ERAS. We will not accept any paper or emailed applications.
- NO Visas will be sponsored
- Two letters of recommendation in addition to the residency director’s letter are required.
- Applications will reviewed by Division faculty and applicants identified as strong candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The deadline for applications is August 31st.
Must be board certified or board eligible or will be completing three years of clinical training in an ACGME or AOA accredited Internal Medicine Program Must have an active or be license eligible in the State of California. Those who are currently applying for their California State license must have an active license within 90 days of starting fellowship. Failure to secure an active California license may result in non-participation with the fellowship program.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement of interest in Infectious diseases (this should not exceed 550 words and should clearly describe and highlight your academic and or career goals. You may also showcase your background, talents and experiences and how you plan to use them in the field of Infectious Diseases.
- A copy of a valid ECFMG Certificate (International Graduates only)
- A copy of the USMLE or COMPLEX-USA Transcript
- A copy of proof of citizenship (US Passport, Green Card or J-1 Visa)
- A copy of Board Exam Certificate in Internal Medicine (if available)
All information submitted to the NRMP on the rank order lists is confidential. It will not be released or revealed in any manner that permits individual identification of either applicants or programs during the process.
Two fellowship positions are filled each year.