The Eisenhower Health Internal Medicine Residency Program reviews applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and fully participates in the National Residency Match Program (NRMP) process. We are recruiting for 20 Categorical Internal Medicine intern positions, and all of our intern positions are offered through the NRMP.
- Applications are only accepted through ERAS. Documents that are mailed, faxed, or emailed will not be incorporated into your file.
- A complete ERAS application includes the common application form, medical school transcript, a letter from the Dean of your Medical School, personal statement, a letter from your Department Chair or their designee, and 2 additional letters of recommendation
- Eisenhower Health does NOT sponsor any visas
- ECFMG certificate must be issued prior to the start of residency
- Must have graduated from medical school within the past 5 years
The Program Director and Associate Program Directors determine who will be invited to interview. Interviews will be scheduled weekly from the second week of October through the first week of January, with additional information regarding the program provided prior to the interview date.
THE NRMP Matching Process at Eisenhower Health
NRMP Program Code 1485140C0
Internal Medicine Residency
Twenty categorical positions are matched for the first year in Internal Medicine. We have 4 co-chief residents who serve from April 1 of their PGY-2 year through March 30 of their PGY-3 year, when newly selected co-chiefs take over.
Applicants requesting application information from the residency programs are directed to the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Applicants submit their application with their required letters of recommendation, transcripts, and dean’s letters through ERAS for first year positions.
Eisenhower Health accepts the universal application and requires all materials to be submitted in full before an interview may be scheduled.
The deadline for applications is December 1, 2022.
All information submitted to the NRMP on the rank order lists is confidential. It will not be released or revealed in any manner that permits individual identification of either applicants or programs during the process.